The Susanna Bixby Bryant Museum and Botanic
Garden is owned by the City of Yorba Linda and operated by the Yorba Linda
Heritage Museum and Historical Society.
The museum consists of 2500 square feet of vintage room furnishings, from
the late 1800s to 1930, including 5 museum rooms covering the history of
the botanic garden, ranching, citrus, water wars, Cajon Canal/zanjeros,
bee industry, Yorba family artifacts and mementos including textiles,
Argentine gaucho exhibit, baby mastodon jaws, Yorba Linda Indians
artifacts, transportation in the area at the time, the history of Yorba to
Yorba Linda, kitchen primitives, mini medical museum, surname, subject,
100 grandchildren plants from the original botanic garden have been
returned to Yorba Linda from Claremont College and surrounds the ranch
house built in 1911 by Mrs. Bryant.
We are open for docent guided tours each Sunday from noon to 4 except
holiday weekends. The admission is $2.00 for adults, $1.00 for children
5-12. Week day group/school tours may be booked by calling 714/694-0235.
We are located at 5700 Susanna Bryant Drive, Yorba Linda From east Yorba
Linda Blvd and La Palma, go east on La Palma until it ends. Turn left on
Camino de Bryant, left on Pomegranate, left on Susanna Bryant Drive. By
freeway, the 91 to Gypsum turn-off. Turn left, turn right on La Palma to
Camino de Bryant.